LOGO: A symbol used by a body as a form of identification, usually stylized. A logo may also be a mark.
MARK: A legally registered trade mark or otherwise protected symbol which is issued under the rules of an accreditation body or of a certification/registration body indicating that adequate confidence in the systems operated by a body has been demonstrated and conform to the requirements of a specified standard.
RESPONSIBILITY All the firms which have been certified by Active Business International
Active Business International certification marks indicate conformance of the organization’s management system with the requirements of the applicable ISO standard. Any misuse or non-fulfillment of below controls are subjected to immediate cancellation of certification without prior information and strict legal action shall be taken against the particular misuse of logo/mark usage.
CONTROL AND OWNERSHIP: Active Business International require that you, as a client organization:
- Conform to Active Business International requirements when making reference to its certification status in communication media such as the internet, brochures or advertising, or other documents,
- Do not make or permit any misleading statement regarding its certification,
- Do not use or permit the use of a certification document or any part thereof in a misleading manner,
- Upon suspension or withdrawal of its certification, discontinue its use of all advertising matter that contains a reference to certification, as directed by Active Business International,
- Amend all advertising matter when the scope of certification has been reduced,
- Do not allow reference to its management system certification to be used in such a way as to imply that Active Business International certifies a product (including service) or process,
- Do not imply that the certification applies to activities that are outside the scope of certification and do not use its certification in such a manner that would bring Active Business International and/or certification system into disrepute and lose public trust.
- Active Business International exercises proper control of ownership and takes action to deal with incorrect references to certification status or misleading use of certification documents, marks or audit reports. Such action could include requests for correction and corrective action, suspension, withdrawal of certification, publication of the transgression and, if necessary, legal action
ISO 22301:2019 Business Continuity Management System
ISO 13485:2016 Medical Devices Quality Management System
HACCP: Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point
ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management System
ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System
ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System