ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management system Requirements, Lead
Auditor & Internal Auditor training courses
The ISO 9000:2015 and ISO 9001:2015 standard is based on the following seven principles of Quality management.
- Customer Focus.
- Engagement of People.
- Process Approach.
- Evidence-based Decision Making.
- Relationship Management.
ISO 9001:2015- Lead Auditor Course duration- 5 Days
The ISO 9001 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform a Quality Management System (QMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques.
ISO 9001:2015- Internal Auditor Course Duration- 2 Days
Attending this two day internal auditor course enables you to demonstrate you have the necessary skills to conduct internal audits against ISO 9001:2015 requirements
ISO 9001:2015- Standard Requirements Course Duration- 2 Days
If you’re thinking about implementing a quality management system (QMS) and want to find out more, this ISO 9001:2015- Standard Requirements training provides you with an understanding of the 7 key management principles and key requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
It explains how these relate to each other so you can meet organizational objectives and improve business performance.
Who Should Attend?
- Quality Managers, QES managers, Sustainability Managers, Executives & professionals engaged in the development or preparing for the upgrade of existing Management Systems.
- Trainers and consultants who search for basic knowledge related to the changes expected in the revised ISO 9001.
- Anyone new to quality management systems and ISO 9001:2015 tasked with implementing and/or managing an organization’s QMS
Training Course Content
- The fundamental and value of an effective QMS and its contribution to your business
- The purpose and intent of the ISO 9001 series of standards & Key requirements of ISO 9001 and how they relate to each other to form a robust system.
- Principles and the “Deming’s Cycle” Plan Do, Check, Act cycle.
- What needs to be considered when developing or upgrading your existing Management Systems to meet the High Level Structure (HLS) requirements?
- Types of emerging stake-holder (interested parties) pressures on your business.
- Risk based thinking – types of risks linked to your business processes.
- The new versions of the standards as enablers for sustainable business performance.
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a quality management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as appropriate
The preparation system incorporates lectures, practice and team coordination. The members are requested to complete group and individual activities, role playing activities, which target to build up their abilities (time administration, teamwork, participation) and assessment tests. At last, members are assessed on the consequences of their preparation and the accomplishment of the training objectives.
Why Choose ABI?
Our Training program are designed by veterans and highly experienced professionals in various management system and ISO standards. They have handled more than 1500 training program sessions. For the usage of training classes, Recognized speaker are chosen with broad information and involvement in the field of management systems and standards. Recognizing the present patterns in the training segment.
Active Business International has made a wide system of specialist and mentors far and wide, who give an enormous state of information and involvement in the preparation area. The Training classes offered by ABI are internationally recognized and certified accredited personnel certification body. Upon fruitful completion of the composed examinations, the members will be awarded by certificate endorsed by a recognizing body