ISO 45001:2018 OH&S Management system Requirements, Lead
Auditor & Internal Auditor training courses
ISO 45001 is the first global Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard that replaces OHSAS 18001. The ISO 45001 training courses enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS) audit & implementation by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques
ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Course duration- 5 Days
This course develop the necessary skills to understand the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 OH&S Management Systems. You will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to plan and conduct effective audits on OH&S Management Systems Thus, allowing you to support your organization in improving its OH&S performance.
ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor Course Duration- 2 Days
This course offers practical guidance on how to conduct and plan internal audits, develop effective checklists and gather objective evidence to evaluate audit findings and determine conformity, nonconformity and effectiveness against the requirements of ISO 45001
ISO 45001:2018 Standard Requirements Course Duration- 2 Days
This course introduces the benefits of implementing an Occupational Health and Safety management system and helps you interpret and apply the requirements of ISO 45001.
Who Should Attend?
- QHSE Personnel, Health & Safety Officer, Manager, Security Personnel, any individual who requires an understanding of ISO 45001 and health and safety management systems.
- Personnel who are involved in operation/engineering/site activities who wish to gain maximum benefit from the OHSMS implementation; and
- Any other personnel who wish to advance their career in management systems, irrespective of discipline
Training Course Content
- It provides basic training for potential OHSMS Lead Auditors and Auditors with the knowledge and skills to prepare, conduct, report and follow up 1st, 2nd and 3rd party OHSMS audits
- Explain the purpose of an occupational health and safety management system, of occupational health and safety management system standards, of management system audit, of third-party certification,
- The business benefits of improved performance of the occupational health and safety management system
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of an occupational health and safety management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 45001, and in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 where appropriate
- The purpose, intent and key requirements of ISO 45001
- The common structure for management systems standards and content of ISO 45001
- Essential definitions and terminology
- The approaches that underpin 45001 including the process approach, and the Plan – Do – Check – Act cycle.
The preparation strategy utilized incorporates lectures, practice and team cooperation. In this setting the members are requested to do group and individual activities and additionally, the pretending activities. This is for the improvement of their aptitudes (time administration, camaraderie, participation). At last, an assessment test is given out to the members keeping in mind the end goal to assess the aftereffects of their preparation and the accomplishment of its targets.
Why Choose ABI?
Our ISO 45001 Safety Training program are designed by health and safety Experts and highly experienced professionals in OH&S management system and various ISO standards. They have handled more than 1500 training program sessions. For the usage of training classes, Recognized speaker are chosen with broad information and involvement in the field of management systems and standards. Recognizing the present patterns in the training segment.
Active Business International has made a wide system of specialist and mentors far and wide, who give an enormous state of information and involvement in the preparation area. The Training classes offered by ABI are internationally recognized and certified accredited personnel certification body. Upon fruitful completion of the composed examinations, the members will be awarded by certificate endorsed by a recognizing body