ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System
Requirements, Lead Auditor & Internal Auditor training courses
ISO/IEC 27001 provides requirements for organizations seeking to establish, implement, maintain and continually improve an information security management system. This framework serves as a guideline towards continually reviewing the safety of your information, which will exemplify reliability and add value to services of your organization.
ISO 27001:2013 – Lead Auditor Course duration- 5 Days
This training course is designed to give you the relevant skills and knowledge to carry out audits of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) against ISO 27001 standards. An ISMS compliant with these requirements allows organizations to examine and control information security risks, threats and vulnerabilities.
ISO 27001:2013 Internal Auditor Course Duration- 2 Days
The purpose of the ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training is to give you the necessary skills to perform internal audits on an organization’s Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and to contribute to their continual improvement. The training helps you identify and control the threats and organization faces from any information security controls lapses and how to effectively put in place measures to address those risks.
ISO 27001:2013 Standard Requirements Course Duration- 2 Days
ABI provides information security training to help you understand ISO 27001 and information security management systems (ISMS). From guiding candidates through the implementation of information security processes and explains ISO 27001:2013 processes involved in implementing, monitoring, reviewing and improving an information security management system
Who Should Attend?
- IT Professionals, IT Security professional
- Individuals working for any business area that interacts with stakeholder data and information as data management and protection, IT services, human resources and financial & accounting.
Training Course Contents
- Explain the purpose of an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and explain the processes involved in establishing, implementing, operating and monitoring, reviewing and improving an ISMS as defined in ISO 27001, including the significance of these for ISMS auditors
- Apply an in-depth knowledge of the ISO 27001 audit and certification process
- To identify assets, risk owners, threats, vulnerabilities and business impacts
- To identify any gaps in your existing controls and address the controls within Annex A of the standard
- The subjects of confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and the importance of these when assessing risks and implementing controls
- Have the skills and knowledge needed to conduct third party audits against the requirements of the ISO 27001 Information Security Management Systems and to report and follow-up the results
- Obtained the necessary expertise to support an organization to implement an Information Security Management System that complies with ISO/IEC 27001
- Understood the Information Security Management System implementation process
- Provide continual prevention and assessments of threats within your organization
- Higher chances of being distinguished or hired in an Information Security career
The preparation system incorporates lectures, practice and team coordination. The members are requested to complete group and individual activities, role playing activities, which target to build up their abilities (time administration, teamwork, participation) and assessment tests. At last, members are assessed on the consequences of their preparation and the accomplishment of the training objectives.
Why choose ABI?
Our ISO 27001 Training program are designed by a team highly qualified and experienced IT professionals, Software engineers and highly experienced managements professionals in IT security management system and other various ISO standards. They have handled more than 1500 training program sessions. For the usage of training classes, Recognized speaker are chosen with broad information and involvement in the field of management systems and standards. Recognizing the present patterns in the training segment.
Active Business International has made a wide system of specialist and mentors far and wide, who give an enormous state of information and involvement in the preparation area. The Training classes offered by ABI are internationally recognized and certified accredited personnel certification body. Upon fruitful completion of the composed examinations, the members will be awarded by certificate endorsed by a recognizing body