ISO 22301:2019 Business continuity Management System
Requirements, Lead Auditor & Internal Auditor training courses
ISO 22301 covers every aspect of business continuity, from understanding, implementing and auditing business continuity plan, crisis management, and business impact assessments. Whether you’re just starting out with a business continuity management system, looking to enhance your existing training program or you’re an experienced practitioner seeking a formal qualification, our public and in-house ISO 22301 training services are guaranteed to meet your goals and objectives.
These courses will enable the necessary framework to protect critical business functions from the threats most likely to impact your organization, including damage to your premises, extreme weather conditions and IT system failure.
ISO 22301:2019 – Lead Auditor Course duration- 5 Days
This course will develop the knowledge and skills required to lead a BCMS audit, with emphasis on independent auditing principles and practices. And will be used to guide you through the entire audit process from the planning of the audit through to reporting the results
ISO 22301:2019-Internal Auditor Course Duration- 2 Days
This course will provide guidance and practical experience in planning, executing, reporting and following up an internal audit, when monitoring the effectiveness and conformity of a business continuity management system (BCMS) to ISO 22301:2019.
ISO 22301:2019 -standard Requirements Course Duration- 2 Days
This course will help you to gain an understanding of effective business continuity management in an organization by providing a systematic approach to achieving its operation and continual improvement.
Who Should Attend?
- Management System Professional, Asset Management professional
- Business continuity, risk, information security, IT and operations managers or consultants
- Internal and external management system auditors and lead auditors who wants to lead a BCMS audit
- People interested in how an independent BCMS audit works
Training Course Content
- Describe the objectives of a business continuity management system
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 22301, and ISO 19011
- Interpret and apply key requirements of ISO 22301
- The purpose of a BCMS and the ISO 22301 principles of business continuity management.
- Essential definitions to help you interpret and audit ISO 22301 requirements.
- To analyses ISO 22301 clauses and suggest examples of evidence that would show conformance with these requirements.
- How to evaluate objective evidence and correctly identify conformance and non-conformance with requirements.
- How to audit processes for conformance and effectiveness, including any specific business continuity objectives.
- To report findings accurately against requirements of ISO 22301, write and grade non-conformity reports and evaluate proposals for corrective action.
The preparation system incorporates lectures, practice and team coordination. The members are requested to complete group and individual activities, role playing activities, which target to build up their abilities (time administration, teamwork, participation) and assessment tests. At last, members are assessed on the consequences of their preparation and the accomplishment of the training objectives.
Why Choose ABI?
Our ISO 22301 Training program are designed by a veterans and a team of highly qualified and experienced management professionals, Asset Managers and highly experienced management’s professionals in Business Continuity management system and other various ISO standards. They have handled more than 1500 training program sessions. For the usage of training classes, Recognized speaker are chosen with broad information and involvement in the field of management systems and standards. Recognizing the present patterns in the training segment.
Active Business International has made a wide system of specialist and mentors far and wide, who give an enormous state of information and involvement in the preparation area. The Training classes offered by ABI are internationally recognized and certified accredited personnel certification body. Upon fruitful completion of the composed examinations, the members will be awarded by certificate endorsed by a recognizing body