ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management System Requirements,
Lead Auditor & Internal Auditor training courses
This international standard is universally recognized as the mark of safe food – combining and meeting all regulatory requirements throughout your organization and supply chain.
With ISO 22000 accredited food safety processes you can achieve effective management, communication and risk control through hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP). Make food safety best practice a part of your daily operations by choosing our ISO 22000 training courses.
ISO 22000:2018- Lead Auditor Course duration- 5 Days
This course develops the knowledge and skills required to perform audits of food safety management systems against ISO 22000:2018, in accordance with ISO 19011, ISO 22003 and ISO 17021, as applicable.
This Course provides basic training for potential FSMS Lead Auditors and Auditors with the knowledge and skills to prepare, conduct, report and follow up 1st, 2nd and 3rd party FSMS audits.
ISO 22000:2018- Internal Auditor Course Duration- 2 Days
This Course provides basic training for potential FSMS internal Auditors and Auditors with the knowledge and skills to prepare, conduct, report and follow up 1st, 2nd and 3rd party FSMS audits.
This course aims to provide participants with the required knowledge and skills to perform an internal audit based on the requirements of ISO 22000: 2018 Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) and ISO 19011:2018 guidelines for auditing management system.
ISO 22000:2018- Standard Requirements Course Duration- 2 Days
This course will enable you to embed continual improvement at your organization through an ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System (FSMS). The revised standard is an opportunity for organizations to align their strategic direction and increase focus on improving food safety performance.
It also help in Identifying the structure and requirements of an effective management system, and what this means for you. Gain a thorough insight into food safety management systems and the key concepts and structure of ISO 22000, key terms, definitions and the ISO standardized high level structure.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing of an ISO 22000 food safety management system.
- Food Safety Professional
- Members/supporting personnel of the Food Safety Management Team who have responsibility to audit/implement/improve a FSMS;
- Personnel who are involved in operation/engineering/site activities who wish to gain maximum benefit from the FSMS implementation;
Training Course Contents
- Describe the food safety and management system requirements of ISO 22000
- The background of ISO 22000:2018 and its intended results
- The terms and definitions, key concepts and structure used in ISO 22000:2018
- key concepts and structure describe the model of a hazard analysis based FSMS and risk-based approach of ISO 22000
- The ability to consistently provide safe foods and relevant products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Addressing risks associated with its objectives
- Describe the role of auditor in the maintenance and improvement of management systems
- Plan, conduct and report an internal audit of part of a FSMS in accordance with ISO 19011:2018
The preparation system incorporates lectures, practice and team coordination. The members are requested to complete group and individual activities, role playing activities, which target to build up their abilities (time administration, teamwork, participation) and assessment tests. At last, members are assessed on the consequences of their preparation and the accomplishment of the training objectives.
Why choose ABI?
Our ISO 22000: 2018 Training program are designed by a team highly qualified and experienced Food Safety professionals, Food Technology Professional and highly experienced managements professionals in Food Safety Management system and other various ISO standards. They have handled more than 1500 training program sessions. For the usage of training classes, Recognized speaker are chosen with broad information and involvement in the field of management systems and standards. Recognizing the present patterns in the training segment.
Active Business International has made a wide system of specialist and mentors far and wide, who give an enormous state of information and involvement in the preparation area. The Training classes offered by ABI are internationally recognized and certified accredited personnel certification body. Upon fruitful completion of the composed examinations, the members will be awarded by certificate endorsed by a recognizing body