ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management system Requirements,
Lead Auditor & Internal Auditor training courses
ISO 14001 is a widely recognized international standard which specifies the requirements for organizations that want to enhance their environmental performance and increase their operational efficiency. The framework that is based on ISO 14001 will help organizations manage their short-term and long-term processes through the use of efficient resources, which will have a positive impact on the environment
ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Course duration- 5 Days
This course will enable you to develop an in-depth knowledge of the best auditing techniques to lead the EMS audit activities and secure compliance with ISO 14001 and Gain the skills to interpret ISO 14001 key concepts from an implementation perspective and develop the confidence to lead their implementation within your organization
ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor Course Duration- 2 Days
Environmental Management Systems internal auditing course will provide the knowledge to perform internal audits against ISO 14001:2015 including planning, development, evaluation of findings, and your role and responsibilities, It also provide insight and knowledge of the business benefits of implementing an EMS
ISO 14001:2015 Standard Requirements Course Duration- 2 Days
This course will explain the detailed understanding of the key terms, definitions and requirements of ISO 14001, and how the standard can help your organization to better meet its environmental obligations and commitments.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining an EMS to the organization
- Anyone wishing to audit an organization’s ISO 14001:2015 EMS, Environmental engineer, Manager, QHSE personnel.
- Any other personnel who wish to advance their career in management systems, irrespective of discipline
Training Course Content
- How to determine environmental aspects and impacts & the importance and relevance of environmental aspects and impacts and environmental legislation
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a quality management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as appropriate
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its environmental management system
- Role of an auditor in Planning, conducting, report and follow-up an internal or external third-party audit of an Environmental management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 14001:2015.
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documentation
- Suggest ways in which the effectiveness of corrective action might be verified
The preparation system incorporates lectures, practice and team coordination. The members are requested to complete group and individual activities, role playing activities, which target to build up their abilities (time administration, teamwork, participation) and assessment tests. At last, members are assessed on the consequences of their preparation and the accomplishment of the training objectives.
Why Choose ABI?
Our ISO 14001 EMS Training program are designed by expert’s environmental trainer and highly experienced professionals in Environmental management system and ISO standards. They have handled more than 1500 training program sessions. For the usage of training classes, Recognized speaker are chosen with broad information and involvement in the field of management systems and standards. Recognizing the present patterns in the training segment.
Active Business International has made a wide system of specialist and mentors far and wide, who give an enormous state of information and involvement in the preparation area. The Training classes offered by ABI are internationally recognized and certified accredited personnel certification body. Upon fruitful completion of the composed examinations, the members will be awarded by certificate endorsed by a recognizing body