HACCP System Requirements, Lead Auditor & Internal Auditor
HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) helps food businesses review and improve how they handle food. It’s a proven system that ensures the food you produce is safe to eat. From learning the basics of good manufacturing practices, to understanding the principles and applications of HACCP, ABI will help you to implement processes and systems that ensure you meet your customer requirements, your products are safe from contamination, and are in-line with global food safety best practice.
HACCP- Lead Auditor Course duration- 5 Days
This training explains the requirements of HACCP Management Systems, the infrastructure needed to implement it and the HACCP auditing and certification process. You will become an internationally recognized Lead Auditor HACCP Practitioner with a comprehensive understanding of how to conduct a successful external audit against the requirements of a Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) system.
HACCP- Internal Auditor Course Duration- 2 Days
This training program is structured to provide an overall understanding on HACCP standard requirements with the aid of tutor led sessions, interactions and relevant examples.
HACCP- Standard Requirements Course Duration- 2 Days
This training prepares participants to design and implement a robust HACCP system based on Codex Alimentarius and management system principles.
Who Should Attend?
- Food Safety Professional
- Members/supporting personnel of the Food Safety Management Team who have responsibility to audit/implement/improve a HACCP System;
- Personnel who are involved in operation/engineering/site activities who wish to gain maximum benefit from the HACCP & FSMS implementation; and
- Any other personnel who wish to advance their career in management systems, irrespective of discipline
Training Course Content
- Introduction to Food Safety, HACCP its terms & definitions.
- Understand the requirements of the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) standard and their exact relation with industrial hygiene or food and product safety
- Discuss the seven core HACCP Principles for managing risks associated with food and beverage safety
- Develop and implement a HACCP plan
- Master the HACCP auditing techniques
- You would learn to conduct audit as per HACCP standards requirements with regards to management commitment, management responsibilities, resources management, planning and realization of safe products, validation, verification and continual improvements along with PRP – Prerequisite program requirements
- 12 steps in development of HACCP, flow chart preparation, hazard analysis, identification of CCP, monitoring & record keeping and incorporation of ISO 19011:2018 auditing guidelines
- How to audit processes for conformance and effectiveness, including any specific business continuity objectives.
- To report findings accurately against requirements of ISO 22301, write and grade non-conformity reports and evaluate proposals for corrective action.
The preparation system incorporates lectures, practice and team coordination. The members are requested to complete group and individual activities, role playing activities, which target to build up their abilities (time administration, teamwork, participation) and assessment tests. At last, members are assessed on the consequences of their preparation and the accomplishment of the training objectives.
Why Choose ABI?
Our HACCP Training program are designed by a team highly qualified and experienced Food Safety professionals, Food Technology Professional and highly experienced managements professionals in Food Safety Management system, HACCP system and other various ISO standards. They have handled more than 1500 training program sessions. For the usage of training classes, Recognized speaker are chosen with broad information and involvement in the field of management systems and standards. Recognizing the present patterns in the training segment.
Active Business International has made a wide system of specialist and mentors far and wide, who give an enormous state of information and involvement in the preparation area. The Training classes offered by ABI are internationally recognized and certified accredited personnel certification body. Upon fruitful completion of the composed examinations, the members will be awarded by certificate endorsed by a recognizing body