ISO 22301:2016 Certification
The standard is available to any organization (or its parts) regardless of their size, scope or complexity, that wishes to manage their overall business risks and develop the capability to plan for, and respond to, incidents and business disruptions.
An ISO 22301 Certification for Your Business
Could Provide the Following Benefits:
- Identify and manage current and future threats to your business
- Gives greater clarity to stakeholders and increases employee engagement and understanding of the BCMS
- Take a proactive approach to minimizing the impact of incidents
- Keep critical functions up and running during times of crises
- Minimize downtime during incidents and improve recovery time
- Demonstrate resilience to customers, suppliers and for tender requests and Improve the recovery time
- Greater visibility of business risks both externally and internally across the organization
- Increases confidence in your recovery plans
- Reduces the frequency and impact of disruptions
- Helps you to return to “business as usual” as swiftly as possible
- Sets clear expectations and improves supply chain relationships
- A robust BCMS in place could reduce your insurance premiums
- Keeps you up-to-date with any regulatory obligations or societal needs in the event of a disruption
The overall BCM program must be managed through your business continuity plan and activities such as training, exercises and regular reviews. Even if your organization has never experienced a serious incident, establishing a BCM system, built on ISO 22301, helps to define key business processes and the impact that could result from any threats.
We offer a global service for internationally accredited ISO 22301 certification. Our global presence means your audit will normally be carried out by local-language auditors.
Current Version of the standard
ISO 22301 last version of 2012 is no longer valid, ABI can provide a wide range of solutions to help you to stay on top of the latest developments and ensure a smooth and transparent transition from your current ISO 22301:2012 to ISO 22301:2019 certification
Contact us to get information about the changes required to update your certificate to the new version of ISO 22301:2019
ISO 22301 Certification process/ Required Documents
Active Business international conducts an initial audit and if successful, a certificate of compliance is issued with a validity of 3 years, provided that the organization undergoes annual audit.
If you are interested to achieve ISO 22301 certification for your organization/ business, then you can contact us for further details
Four Steps to Your Certificate
- Optional Gap Audit: Preliminary gap assessment for your site and Business Continuity management documentation review.
- Stage 1 Audit: We will perform stage 1 audit your site to determine whether you are eligible for certification or analyze all the required information on your company and review your Business continuity management documentation for compliance with ISO 22301.
- Stage 2 Audit: On-site, we will perform the audit to know how your medical devices quality management system as per ISO 22301 requirements is applied in practice and evaluate how effective it is.
- Award of ISO Certificate: If you meet all the criteria, we issue an accredited certificate of compliance with standards and the integrity of your Business Continuity management system.
We can help you:
- Communicate your high standards of quality
- Use our accreditation as a notified body for all your medical devices
- Gain globally accredited certificate of ISO 22301 certification
- Demonstrate your commitment to meeting your customer requirements
- Comply with regulations and gain the additional local regulatory certification you need to manufacture and sell medical devices